Friday, May 15, 2009

The day after thesis presentation...

At last, I have presented my undergraduate final year project! After correcting what I suppose to correct, reprint it, and then get my supervisor`s approval to bind my thesis, I have finally put my order at xerox shop near KTM (used to called 5G).

The time I went back my rented home, I was very happy and tired. I have a kind of weird feeling, feeling happy that my thesis have finally been completed with "Excellent job!" from my supervisor; but in the same time... I guess, I am going to say good bye to some of my friends in UKM...

I know that this day will come, there are always people that came across in our life some times, and they usually will leave on one day too. This is something that can`t be avoided, perhaps in everyone`s daily life. 

I really will miss all my friends in UKM soon. However, I do wish them to have a good fortune and get a good job soon. I will move on too, applying scholarships, get a phd degree.

I hope that one day I can established an academy of Bioinformatics in Malaysia. I love to train young bioinformaticians and looking them to work as a team in biological research. 

I am going to start my RA at INBIOSIS soon. Hope to get more knowledge and more reliable skills in research before I go oversea to compete with others.

2 comments:

  1. "I hope that one day I can established an academy of Bioinformatics in Malaysia."

    i'm waiting for this academy to be established.. all de best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you too, KK... You're the best... =))

    ReplyDelete