Saturday, June 6, 2009

New life at INBIOSIS

I have started to work as a lab assistant at INBIOSIS last week. The feelings is like going to industrial training. I am still being allocated at the post-graduate room that filled will windows PC.. haha... there are being arranged differently now...

Right of the first day, Dr have assigned me a two-week project. That is to finish my pipeline manuscript. The pipeline is in infant phase which has many to be developed. My little son is very naugthy..haha.

Spending some days to look for latest literatures. The field is really full with competitions. Only two months time, already pop up will new pipelines, better programs and better interfaces... haiz...

To achieve the novelty, have a lot to do.. perhaps need more creativity.. and some sparks of inspirations. Dunno can make it or not.. gonna day-dream a lot.. hehe.

Still leave with one week time, gonna run the deadline... T-T Days with lots of work... when will it be ended? (Sometimes, I rather want more works than playing around with nothing to do, how complicated I am haha...)

3 comments:

  1. Not lab assistant, you are a Research Assistant. Hehe.... As for your 2 - weeks work, you will have to jiayou. I know you can do it. =))And although you love having more work than play, don't forget to have some fun too. These are valuable when you ponder back as you get older. Trust me, you won't want to remember that you have worked all you life and not have fun. Hehe.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..totally agree wif see mun!!=)

    ReplyDelete