Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sick for one week...

While my worklife filled with unfinished tasks... I was caught sicked in this week. Starting from Monday, I used to go to INBIOSIS as usual but that day there is an air-con system breakdown. Like they said.. we have a free sauna at INBIOSIS.. I can`t believe it that I have stayed in the lab till 1pm... honestly, I wish I can stay there till 5pm but.. that day happens to be not my "fit-condition" day...

At Monday night.. the fever is striking to my head causing headacne. I felt weak and yet start to cough.. Terrible fever.

With fluctuating fever heat, I stay on my bed for the rest of the days.. With some rests, I managed to have some short period of "good" condition but it just can`t stay long.

Finally, I have went to clinic to meet the doctor. Nice clinic and nice doctor. She gave me some antibiotics, pills for fever and drug for coughing. With the aids of medicine.. I feel well now. However, really dislike the effects of taking drugs. It left up some disgusting feel. Nevertheless, I am still getting well now.

With the week of fallen sick, next week will undoubtly be my "busy" week. God, please do bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment